Parade Court Fountains

Virtueller Park-Rundgang

The group of figures in the western basin were made by Franz Anton Zauner and represent the rivers Danube, Inn and Enns.

Parade Court Fountains

In the Parade Court the figural groups in the basins of the two fountains that can be seen in the veduta paintings by Bernardo Bellotto were replaced in 1776 with new sculptures that were originally intended for the Great Parterre. Executed by Johann Baptist Hagenauer, the statues in the eastern basin represent the kingdom of Galicia and Lodomeria – which had only recently become a Habsburg possession – and Transylvania.

The group of figures in the western basin were made by Franz Anton Zauner and represent the rivers Danube, Inn and Enns.

Angel Fountain
Naiad Fountains