Information for choirs and music groups of the Schloss Schönbrunn Kultur- und Betriebsges.m.b.H. (SKB)
We are very pleased to hear of your interest in performing here with us. We want your appearance in the World Heritage Site and Austria’s most frequented attraction to be an independent event and to run as smoothly as possible, therefore we urgently request you take note of the following conditions:
- The SKB places the venue at the disposal of the group free of charge exclusively within the framework of a visit to the palace. An appearance must be reserved and confirmed with the exhibition rooms administration at the latest 1 week in advance. Depending on demand, it may occur that a date is no longer available.
- Please send the written registration for your appearance and reservation of sightseeing tours (with audio-guide and/or personal tour guide) to reservierung(at)schoenbrunn.at
- The SKB bears no liability in any way for possible consequences or damage caused by the performance. The group (contact person at registration) is liable for any damage resulting from the performance.
- Park regulations are to be adhered to unconditionally. You can view these directly at the main gate
- A precisely defined area in the Ehrenhof – the parade courtyard – is available for your performance (see pink section in the plan below). You must on all accounts observe the safety distances.
- No chairs, stage, or other constructions may be used.
- Distribution of folders or other advertising media is prohibited.
- No amplifiers or other electronic aids may be used.
- No electric power supply is available.
- The performance may last no longer than 30 minutes.
- As a matter of principle, we especially ask that you show a sympathetic awareness of others visitors in the area. The normal visiting routine must in no way be disturbed.
- Donations or admission fees may not be collected.
- Please note that in bad weather we cannot offer you alternative accommodation inside.
- It is imperative that you observe the instructions of our security and supervisory staff. If you do not comply with requirements or follow instructions, you can expect to be expelled from the venue location.
- At Advent and Eastertide, appearances have to be negotiated with the market operators (contact:info(at)weihnachtsmarkt.co.at) On Sundays during the Easter Market and during the Easter Weekend (Saturday - Monday) music performances are not allowed.
- No organisational services can be provided on the part of the SKB.
These regulations remain valid until revoked.